OCR Advance Capture and Workflow Make Accounts Payable Automation a Breeze
With EMC Captiva Invoice Capture and ECM ToolBox, COMPUCOM can bring complete Accounts Payable Automation to your business.
EMC Captiva Invoice Capture
EMC Captiva Invoice Capture transforms paper invoices into digital images, automatically capturing, validating, and delivering invoice data into workflow process, enterprise content management (ECM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounts payables, and other back-end systems.
By automating the capture and validation of invoices, organizations reduce processing times, streamline the approval process, and shorten invoice-retrieval times to seconds. Businesses gain better visibility into the overall accounts payable process and can take advantage of early payment discounts for significant cost savings.
Captiva Invoice Capture delivers:
- Invoice data capture – Reduce manual data entry by automatically recognizing invoice data including line item details
- Vendor invoice identification – Improve productivity by recognizing vendor invoices easily, without presorting or manual steps
- Business rules and validation – Take advantage of simplified validation of purchase order and invoice data, using hundreds of built-in business rules
- Automatic document learning – Intelligently learn new vendor invoice documents in production, streamlining the setup and ongoing maintenance of an invoice capture project
- Integration with SAP – Deliver captured invoice data directly into SAP
- Single, multipage invoices – Handle single and multi-page invoices without manual processing steps.
- Exception handling – Route problem invoices to queue for quick problem resolution
- Seamless integration – Leverage Captiva Invoice Capture flow that’s been revised to use Captiva Desktop and put directly into SAP
- Ease-of-use enhancements – Improve invoice recognition accuracy and localized support
AP Invoice Workflow Module for EMC ApplicationXtender
ECM Toolbox’s AP Invoice Workflow is a rapidly deployed, out-of-the-box, turnkey accounts payable workflow automation solution that leverages EMC’s ApplicationXtender (AX) document software and the ECM Toolbox workflow engine. Organizations can begin using AP Invoice Workflow within two weeks of submitting their order.
The magic of AP Invoice Workflow is that users have a simple interface that provides full control of the AP workflow process within AX.
ECM Toolbox’s AP Workflow is a completely web-based invoice processing solution that:
- Streamlines the order-to-pay cycle
- Automates invoice verifications and approvals by activity owners
- Processes invoices with POs, expense vouchers, recurring payments and expense accruals
- Offers advanced document management functionality
- Transforms paper-based approvals into electronic approvals
- Interfaces with your ERP software
- Allows you to Create and Manage Your Workflows – IT Department Free